Sakhalin Energy to face harsh proceedings
Following actions must be taken immediately:
· Immediately suspend ground pipeline construction;
· Assess the damage caused by the company during the pipeline construction and construction works in Aniva Bay and initiate legal proceedings;
· Start an investigation on illegal decisions of federal and local officials;
· Order the company to make the necessary changes in the project and subject it to environmental expert review, including the information on the location of the oil platform on the shelf;
· Develop and implement a restoration plan for damaged territories and water areas using funds received as compensation from the company.