Stats of final score in the ranking by years
The rating is calculated for each of three areas: management (Section «Environmental management), operational (Section «Environmental impact»), informational (Section «Information disclosure»).
Average company section score in 2016: 1.5714 (Industry average: 1)
requirements to additional risk assessment in environmentally valuable areas;
requirements to extend the company’s environmental standards onto its contractors.
requirement to perform a comprehensive assessment of environmental impact (EIA) beginning from the phase of construction and up to the phase of abandonment and cleanup within the bounds of the project and its related projects;
prohibited hunting and fishing by personnel, including contractors, in the company areas of operations;
requirements to assess cumulative environmental impact from several companies in major infrastructure projects, if any;
requirements of heightened environmental friendliness of the company’s means of transportation (including means of transportation operated by its contractors);
commitments and/or practices of promoting/introducing “green office” principles in the company offices;
commitments in respect to pipeline integrity;
willingness to avoid work in specially protected natural areas (SPNAs), their buffer zones, World Natural Heritage (WNH) sites and International Wetlands (Ramsar);
commitments to protect animal migration routes;
commitments to reduce landscape fragmentation and disturbed land area when developing new territories;
- fund allocations for biodiversity conservation measures;
- presence of an approved list of indicative species in the areas of company’s activities;
- presence of study and/or monitoring programs for indicative species;
- public availability of results of researches performed in the area of biodiversity conservation;
- mechanisms of involvement of interested parties in discussing programs targeted at biodiversity conservation (discussing methods, approaches, results, etc.).
Average company section score in 2016: 0.9091 (Industry average: 0.9788)
Average company section score in 2016: 1.0000 (Industry average: 1.0741)
All rights reserved.